Greetings! Stay awhile and listen!

Hello and welcome new followers!

I've seen more notifications this week than I have the entire time I've been on this site. I'm not even complaining. In fact, I love all the new activity around here. A big thanks to HFK for starting this happy madness. :]

For all the newcomers, a small introduction. My name is Kaitlyn. I live in Oregon. I'm a lover of fantasy and science fiction! I spend my days playing video games, making and consuming delicious food, reading, drinking tea and finding new hobbies I don't need. I'm a beautician by day and a wordslinger by night. I'm currently working on my first novel, the first draft is almost done and I'm stupidly excited about the whole thing!

As far as reviews and posts go, I'm not the best at keeping up with things, though I'm trying to be better about it. I try to review most of what I read, though fair warning, if I don't like something, you'll probably hear about it. Nicely, of course! :D

Anyways, I'll shut up now! Welcome new followers! I look forward to reading all of your posts and finding new stuff to read through all of the great reviews I keep seeing!

Side note: It's supposed to be over 100 degrees this weekend. And all of next week.

And the rest of summer... Uuuuuggggghhhhhhh.........

This will be me... for the rest of summer.