Get to Know Me!

Get to Know Me!

Thought I'd join the fun and answer these! I've been enjoying seeing these pop up from time to time and getting to know a little more about the people on here! :] Enjoy!

1. Are you named after anyone?

My mom used to babysit a girl named Kaitlyn. She loved the name and the spelling so much that she chose to name me after her.

2. When was the last time you cried?

Last weekend. After getting a filling at the dentist, my bite ended up being off and caused me excruciating pain all weekend. ;_;

3. Do you have kids?

Nope and don't plan on having any for quite a while. Now, fur babies are an entirely different story. I have puppy fever the way most woman have baby fever! I wants them. Now!

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

Oh goodness. Maybe? I'm a pretty awesome friend, but my other self would just have to be willing to take the time to get past my slightly standoffish, I-don't-know-whether-I-approve-of-you-yet face.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

I'm quite fluent. This is, at times, a problem for me.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?

Possibly. I tend to think of all the things that could possibly go wrong in scenarios like that. I'd really have to talk myself into doing it.

7. What’s your favorite cereal?

All of them? For cereals, if I could live off the stuff (without the inevitable health problems that would follow), I would.

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?

Besides the obvious things we tend to notice first, I tend to notice a persons mood! I'm an emotional sponge, so I pick up on a persons emotional state before I really notice much else.

9. What is your eye colour?

Green-ish-gray

10. Scary movie or happy endings?

Happy endings! I used to love scary movies, but as I get older, they've started to scare me more. D: I don't know why.

11. Favorite smells?

I love the smell of vanilla, books and fresh baked goods. Also, the bread aisle in stores. I could stay there all day.

12. Summer or winter?

Winter. I absolutely loathe the heat. My body was not designed to withstand temperatures above 85 degrees. George RR Martin had it all wrong. It isn't winter we should fear, it is the never ending wrath of summer. Summer is coming...

13. Computer or television?

My computer is basically all of my hobbies wrapped up in one convenient location, so it wins.

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?

Texas. I've both traveled to and lived there. My hatred of heat and humidity increased greatly after having lived there for a summer.

15. Do you have any special talents?

I'm a pretty good cook! A side note about this: I cannot follow a recipe to save my life. I may get the idea for something from a recipe, but inevitably I end up adding stuff or removing ingredients to make it acceptable to me. And what is this about measuring cups? What are those? You're supposed to use them? D:

16. Where were you born?

Oregon!

17. What are your hobbies?

Reading, writing, art, video games, crafting the perfect Spotify playlist, and watching movies.

18. Do you have any pets?

Not at the moment, but I'd love to have a dog.

19. Favorite movie?

It's a bit of a tie between The Princess Bride and Fight Club. I have a hard time choosing favorites. D:

20. Do you have any siblings?

I have two; an older brother and a younger sister.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Well, at my current stage of grown-up-ness, I have achieved a career making people have pretty hair and nails. When I grow up even more, I'd like to write books.